New Client Onboarding Checklist!
At Furrh And Associates, we make sure to formalize our work relationship with our clients so that no important details are overlooked and avoid errors that could cost precious time and money. Our onboarding process will enable us to serve you better and ensure to cater to your needs quickly and efficiently.
As an established accounting firm, we’ve created a handy checklist to help us get to know our clients better with as little stress as possible. Follow our checklist to provide us with the necessary information so that we can serve you better and you can get back to the other important things in life.
1. Provide us with a copy of the prior year’s returns.
2. Your names, social security numbers, and birth dates for spouse and, or dependents.
3. Make sure you fill in your current address correctly.
4. Provide at least two current telephone numbers.
5. Fill in your email address for important notifications.
6. Accurately write down your banking information for direct deposit of refunds.
7. Make sure to sign Furrh and Associates’ engagement letter (may be obtained from our office).
8. Disclose any health insurance information (if insurance has been obtained through the HealthCare Marketplace).
9. And lastly, attach a copy of a current photo ID.
If you need assistance from a certified accountant to handle your financial affairs, reach out to the tax experts at Furrh And Associates in Southwest Oklahoma and North Texas. We offer a full range of accounting services and offer practical financial advice to set your financial goals on the right path. Our accounting and tax services include accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, small business accounting, tax preparation and auditing.